Friday 31 August 2012

"Aur bachpan ki yaad aa gayi"

31 Aug.,2012
1:15 pm 

It is raining outside and I am tempted to go outside to take bath in this rain certainly after my school completion i have never taken rain drops on my body intentionally, but many times uncertain nature of rain made me wet.

 This rainy season reminds me my childhood days, I used to go to my school on my own foot only, this was the golden era of my life, i was in my early days of schooling was in 2nd class (journey continued upto 10th class), indeed conscious about the environment around me. I can't forget those masti days, aur aaj bachpan ki us masti ki yaad aa hi gayi.

 I have to go now, can't resist myself, going to take bath in this rain let me enjoy those days again, i will complete this post afterwards...

Happy rainy season..    

Back on the post yeah i enjoyed rain today, it was awesome. When the rain word come in my mind obviously i can not resist myself to think about haridwar and  memory of haridwar rainy season became fresh. Obviously when a person like me who never crossed the boundaries of rajasthan when saw the environment of haridwar it was totally like divine experience specially when i came back from my home for my second semester (February onwards...) my god awesome awesome. I remember the june month was our exam time and we used to go to our university campus for our final semester exam in heavy rain.

 As far as the weather is concerned haridwar is a very nice place to live, it is heaven like experience, time when i was there my opinion was not like that, "ghar ki murgi to daal barabar hoti hi hein" but i can feel it today. Soon gona visit haridwar willing to live that life again ...
 
    See post started with rain ended on haridwar strange but only human mind has this capability

Mansa devi, Ganga Maa call me soon, waiting for your call. Wish my all friends, we all meet again there. To all my sweet friends, have a bright future....



  

No comments:

Post a Comment