Monday 10 December 2012

Unpredictable season of Placements !

It's long ago, posting after lots of days. Actually busy with placements and the period was very stressful by the way that is the different story. Got job in Infosys, so now i do have some time for fun and that is why i thought why not write new post on my blog.
Although I know my blog does not have huge audience but i do feel great satisfaction when i write something. I am significantly inspired by many authors, writers ha ha :).
So the next target is to fix your goals those i have to complete in next 4-5 months and then see where i land up.

Going to prepare To Do list for me. Now i am more enthusiastic, thinking about the things those I want to accomplish in next few months.
Thesis work is pending from last month  i have done nothing new, have to revamp everything.

So i was talking about unpredictable placement season. All probability and statistics fails, more unpredictable than the rainy season. And here one thing again pushes me to believe on god. I really agree with the fact that it is not important how much talented you are it is all about your belief. And I once again can say i do believe on god as well as on myself.

In the mean time a great thing happened, my flat partner also get placed in a company i am very happy about him because he was the most pessimistic among us. I guess now his perception towards the life would change :)

--Will try to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment