Monday 22 April 2013

A crash course on Creativity : By Tina Seelig Venture Labs at Stanford

Joined this course on creativity by Tina Seelig . Course is offered by Stanford Technology Venture Labs.
 Course started from today i.e 22 April 2013 itself and looks very interesting that is why I thought that why not share my experience and my learning about this course on this blog.

First Assignment's problem statement is great and very creative. I appreciate beauty of the assignment and It enhanced a creative spark in me.

Assignment is to design a cover page for your Autobiography. Isn't it is interesting? 

Ideas are not cheap they are free.
If any of you are interested to take part in this course. Go and join this here. Let us join this course create teams, contribute and learn.

Will share my feedback and course content on my blog posts.

And till then Happy creative thinking..

No comments:

Post a Comment