Thursday 25 April 2013

An Imagination : My Autobiography - First Assignment Venture Lab

As the venture lab course of creativity was demanding to make cover page of your autobiography and write something about you. I have designed my autobiography cover this is what I want to be like and after some years I will live my dream and my autobiography cover would look like something this -
\

And this is the logic and something about the cover story is as follows  :

Whom To Blame? is Autobiography of "Saurabh Heda".
He won and lost many battles in his life. As the first line of the cover page says author of Best seller science fiction, this line suggests that Saurabh has great passion towards science and he write books to express his fascinating imagination about science.

In this book Saurabh is trying to find out reasons behind his success and failures in his life.

Whom to blame for failure  and Whom to give credit for success. Various incidents in his life teach him various lessons. Some of the instances make author think that He is only lucky enough to get the success and Sometimes he think that why God punish him only. But finally he discovered that Hard Work is only the key to success.

Cover page last part indicates:
In the first phase of life saurabh think Am I procrastinator? In the second phase when he is youth and young he ask to himself Am I flirt? and In the final phase when He get all success he ask Am I hardworker? Still author is trying to discover answers to these questions in his autobiography.
Clicking on submit button will make you to go through the fascinating pages of his autobiography. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment