Thursday 1 September 2011

Introduction

First line is dedicated to my parents who gave me alot of strength source of my motivation and inspiration.
Okay guys so this is my first post on the blog so introducing myself my name is Saurabh Heda briefly
i am computer engineer by profession i completed my B.Tech from Gurukula Kangri University mentioning it because one of the oldest universities in india and presently i am pursuing M.Tech (ICT) from IIT Rajasthan

why i am writing this blog? 
         I am writing this blog because
Honestly speaking when i finished my GATE-CS exam I was hoping that i am able to get 53 marks approx and according to previous statistics i will get a very good college actually hoping for IIT's as the result out i was shocked i got 1484 Rank.That was alot beyond my expectations. Still i was hoping that i will get call from IIT's atleast.(only one experience i am sharing). During that time it was very difficult for me to compare institutes and other alot of things so i just want to help those guys and girls who are facing this kind of situation.
I am writing as my hobby i always want to write about my experiences and gain experiences from the others.
I will also make links to the other blogs and articles that i seems to be useful for u all.

Aim of this blog :
It is a process of gaining mutually from this world so this blog is not just helping other guys and all that but gaining from others too it is not just about to write. Internet is spreading and i think after 2 or 3 years internet will achieve speed of light (just a imagination) before that i was writing my experiences on my diary but as this medium is appropriate now so i am writing here.

Another thing is about Quality Research I also wrote a article on siliconindia.com about quality research in india and as I am a M.Tech student so it is a fair responsibility of me to share my experiences with you all guys.

Special attraction is the courses I am presently reading High Performance Computing. Okay guys that's all i will write more about that in my another post this is just for initiation.


No comments:

Post a Comment