Thursday 1 September 2011

Masti and Fight Before M.tech

Everyone dreams to get admission in the prestigious colleges like iit's in india.Some years back I prepared for JEE but was not able to get selection. That was very depressing time for me (just leave it ) okay so i thought that i will prepare tough and will do my m.tech from iit's. This was a kind of desire everyone wants to study in the best institutions. But as i entered in B.Tech masti and musements with friends nightouts and all that made me distracting from my goal and time was passing very fastly just completed 1, 2 , 3 and now  i was in the 4 year pressure of placement and GATE both was on me. I just somehow got placement in a company which recruits like they have to prepare some battalion for fighting with their rivals i think you all understood yes TCS. It was some relieving because if i am not able to get selection in GATE then still i have a choice.

Now time for gate that time i was not able to prepare alot but i gave my paper confidently and luckily paper was favourable to me  i was able to manage attempting 65 marks questions approx and hoping 53 approx.just leave that that is boring for you all.
Finally result out got 50.63 not exactly according to my expectations but hoping call from iit's but only iit g for phd and iit rajasthan with iisc too ( called but i was not able to attend interview). I spent alot of my fathers money on forms and still managed to get call from very few best institutions.

Okay so that's all for this post. I will compare some good institutions as students got very very confused that which one they should join so probably i will share my search about that compare
Old NIT'S vs. New IIT''s and 
How much you should get to get call from IIT's and IISC.



6 comments:

  1. HI... ur post is nice.. Mainly motivating students to do research papers.. I have to do research. So i am preparing for GATE now.. Kindly help me how should i prepare to get top colleges.... I am working in CTS. Since i am interested in doing research I resigned my job to take this year GATE.

    Kindly guide me in preparation. so that it will be useful for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also me play to go to hyderabad for ACE academy to get coaching. Since time is less. Also its one year before i completed my B.Tech(2010 passed out) i think i can go there for fast learning. Kindly help me. I am searching for research interested persons like u. No one here support me to pursue M.Tech. With lot of struggle i resigned my job and now preparing for GATE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mohan First Greeting and you took great step that you are planning to join in the era of research. As preparation of GATE is concerned you should revise basics from root books i mean concepts and complete each and every question from previous year GATE papers it's really helpful and if you are comfortable with the hyderabaad environment then you can join ACE one of my friend joined and according to him it is good to get GATE preparation from ACE (condition if you can synchronize with coaching).

      and for GATE preparation guide better to visit www.techvyom.com

      best of luck

      Regards
      Saurabh Heda

      Delete
  3. Hi Mohan First Greeting and you took great step that you are planning to join in the era of research. As preparation of GATE is concerned you should revise basics from root books i mean concepts and complete each and every question from previous year GATE papers it's really helpful and if you are comfortable with the hyderabaad environment then you can join ACE one of my friend joined and according to him it is good to get GATE preparation from ACE (condition if you can synchronize with coaching).

    and for GATE preparation guide better to visit www.techvyom.com

    best of luck

    Regards
    Saurabh Heda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi your post is very nice as it is written very innocently and correctly in terms of statistics.The thing which i like most is you belong to in those domain of students who's goal is not to reach at their personal success(social status)only ,but also trying to make suitability of other people whatever trouble you face in your path.In my point of view this will lead you to real success which give you lot satisfaction and motivation for you also in terms of feedback and GOD GRACE.
    It is my pleasure that i am your class-fellow in M.Tech and have time to know you closure,personally you are one of my close friend who is always inspiring me to do my job sincerely in all respect. Thank you so much and wish you all the best for your bright future and prosperous life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for your kind words, just trying to produce something worthy. Probably with the help of friends like you we will do it together...
      Let Us Contribute ......

      Delete